Friday, March 19, 2010

Freebie Fridays- Vaska Herbatergent Sample


I am always on the lookout for new, eco-friendly products, whether they be for household cleaning, laundry, cooking, design, furniture, clothing and beyond. So I have decided to begin a "Freebie Fridays" post and here I will share with you how to get free samples of great, eco-friendly products. It's a win-win situation for everyone. 





I just discovered Vaska, a Herbatergent liquid laundry detergent which uses real lavender and potent botanical cleaning agents to clean your clothing and linens effectively, without harmful chemicals. The liquid detergent is available in Light Lavender or Scent Free and only uses natural herbal cleaning agents to fight germs and remove soap residue that damages fabrics and causes skin irritation.

There are many benefits to using plant based laundry detergent vs. commercially chemical based detergents:
  • Hypoallergenic 
  • Extends fabric life
  • Biodegradable
  • Safe on colors and all natural and synthetic washable fabrics
  • Not tested on animals
So, where do you get your hands on this amazing, laundry detergent? Become a Fan of Vaska on Facebook and get a FREE SAMPLE of Vaska Herbatergent- look for the free sample link (4th post) on their Facebook page. 

Have a Fantastic Friday and a Brilliant Weekend! 




1 comment:

  1. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!
    largest producer of rice

    ReplyDelete